A summary of this week’s tweets…
- mothercitylivin: RT @noordhoekvalley: Its a smoking hot day in @Noordhoek don’t forget about the @earthfairmarket today at the Farm Village from 4pm – 8pm
- mothercitylivin: Awesome! RT @grist: How cool is this? Chicago is getting its first urban orchard made up entirely of heirloom fruit. http://t.co/IbN5BTKL
- mothercitylivin: Can. Not. Wait. RT @yoavmusic: And i do believe it’s all done…Record number 3
- mothercitylivin: @squashed_tom Romney Park in Greenpoint has a different special every month. Lovely spot, and the special is really good value!
- mothercitylivin: Spring makes me want to go veggie-garden-wild. Some handy tips from @Eat_Out on how to start your own veggie garden:
- mothercitylivin: @DawnJorgensen love it up there… untamed.
- mothercitylivin: @ShawnGraaff @AddToTaste ’tis the nature of flower season – you never quite know what you’ll get. go to enjoy the park -flowers are a bonus!
- mothercitylivin: @AddToTaste I love the west coast any time too, but sometimes the flowers are worth a special quick trip, and sometimes not @ShawnGraaff
- mothercitylivin: @Gabbles17 @grandafrica quite! not quite sure what went wrong, but they well and truly dropped the ball (and no apology, either).
- mothercitylivin: @ShawnGraaff sjoe, I would love to head further north, but the drive is so long! Did you get into Postberg, or just the main park?
- mothercitylivin: After an earlier save, @GrandAfrica (Cape Town) then set a new record for worst, slowest service, ever. Arrived 12.30, ate 3.30. Impressive.
- mothercitylivin: @ShawnGraaff oh nooo! I was thinking of going this week. Not worth the drive, then?
- mothercitylivin: But, the manager saved the day and made a compromise. All happy again – well done @GrandAfrica
- mothercitylivin: First visit to @GrandAfrica. Beautiful venue but disappointed the winter special we specifically booked for (+ confirmed) is no longer on.
Digest powered by RSS Digest