A summary of this week’s tweets…
- mothercitylivin: @jessystravel @ShawnGraaff I tried to read the 1st one, found it wooden and overloaded with (unnecessary) descriptions. Movie was crap too
- mothercitylivin: @ShawnGraaff YES! Someone who feels the same way. I just don’t get the hype, and I thought both story and writing very ordinary. Hated it.
- mothercitylivin: Wish I was there! RT @slowfoodmarket: Finally time for Red Hot Chilli Fest @ Slow! Join us today as we get hot & spicy.
- mothercitylivin: Bring cash to the the Olive Fest! RT @RVOliveFestival: Also note, Riebeek has only 1 ATM so bring cash to avoid a Q…
- mothercitylivin: RT @Food_Shed: First Green-washing, now ‘Local-washing’!? http://t.co/TfbqpTri. What a crazy world! Best #buydirect and get the real story.
- mothercitylivin: RT @bluebirdgarage: dave ferguson is doing a small surprise gig at the blue bird garage market tonight.
- mothercitylivin: SO incredibly impressed with Blue Cross Newlands. Friendly, kind and made follow up calls after my pup had an emergency overnight stay.
- mothercitylivin: Mother City Living News: What’s On in Cape Town (4 May) – http://t.co/difBaeqL
- mothercitylivin: Love the new rooftop veggie garden at the Eastside Hotel (Woostock). And the fact that the hotel’s food features its fresh produce is fab!
- mothercitylivin: @PrimitivVodka yes, one for me, please!
- mothercitylivin: Can’t wait for the Riebeek Valley Olive Festival this weekend. Did you know you can take a shuttle from CPT? http://t.co/MaTRjkyc
- mothercitylivin: @groupon_za here you go: Ticket #274511 – Thanks!
- mothercitylivin: @groupon_za thanks, i had mailed your support desk a week ago. have forwarded the message to this refunds email address now as well.
- mothercitylivin: @relaxwithdax they were actually pretty good last time – but obviously need extra prodding (my email went a week unanswered) for any action
- mothercitylivin: @disajan tut tut. in this case, I think it was a simple case of a business not surviving and going under – not a bogus voucher.
- mothercitylivin: @kimmbenjamin yep, they refunded me the first time – just haven’t heard back in a week, so giving them a bit of a nudge!
- mothercitylivin: So, 2nd time not being able to redeem a Groupon voucher because of a bellyup business. You are going to refund me, right @groupon_za?
Digest powered by RSS Digest