A summary of this week’s tweets…
- mothercitylivin: Yay! RT @onanotherplane: Happy to hear the @SocietiBistro crew are opening ‘Josephine’s Cookhouse’ in the old Jospehine Mill, Newlands.
- mothercitylivin: RT @iziko_museums: Honour #InternationalMuseumDay by supporting Iziko Museums book sale. Entrance is FREE at all our museums (excl.Castle).
- mothercitylivin: Our fynbos is so beautiful. Check out the @FynbosHub blog to see what’s flowering right now! http://t.co/cpZ3tYft
- mothercitylivin: @thelocalbag @SteenbergHotel it was great – and hunger kept at bay with delicious tomato soup and yummy lamb koftes!
- mothercitylivin: @99thelarder ooh, yes, must come and visit soon!
- mothercitylivin: Off to @SteenbergHotel for Tuesday Movie Night. Tortilla Soup’s the movie – hope it’s good!
- mothercitylivin: RT @FairtradeSA: ALL WOOLWORTHS SA Cafés now serve 100% Fairtrade and organic coffee sourced from Africa http://t.co/WtO4bzII
- mothercitylivin: A HUGE thank you to @theoysterlady for hand-delivering the freshest, most delicious oysters for Mother’s Day. Best. Oysters. Ever.
- mothercitylivin: It’s Fairtrade Coffee Week in SA – a celebration of fairly sourced coffee beans http://t.co/KkyCt6gp
Digest powered by RSS Digest