Twenty eight great wineries from Stellenbosch and Somerset West have joined forces to offer the second Helderberg Wine Festival at each individual farm. The festival includes 7 Crowd Pleasers as well as a packed programme of individually tailored events at each of the participating wineries.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE?
Pop into any participating winery, clearly identified on the festival map and with a special sign board at the front gate, buy a festival pack & glass at R75 pp – and start tasting!
From there, follow your nose (and the festival map) to discover unknown wineries and flavour sensations to tantalise your taste buds!
- Thursday, 22 October: Charity Golf Tournament at Strand Golf Club
- Friday, 23 October “Os-in-die-bos” at Annandale Winery
- Saturday, 24 October: Mountain Bike Race & Run at Lourensford
- Classic Car expo – Vergenoegd
- Sunday, 25 October: “Foot of the Helderberg Walk” at Eikendal
Classic Car expo – Vergenoegd
Jazz Festival at Webersburg
Thursday, 22 October-Sunday, 25 October
10h00-17h00 Thu-Sun. (Check individual winery programmes)
Visit www.helderbergwinefestival.co.za to book or to find out more.